Terms and conditions of using this website and SVG mobile apps
Terms of Service
Welcome to Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org, the authentic website of Shree Laxminarayan Dev Gadi, Vadtal. Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org is operated by Shree Swaminarayan Vadtal Gadi (SVG). When using Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org, you agree to the terms and conditions listed on this page (the “Terms of Service Agreement”), which may be updated by us from time to time.
Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SVG is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that SVG shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You may not: (1) modify Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org, (2) publish, display, disclose, rent, lease, modify, loan, distribute, or create derivative works based on Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org or its Documentation or any part thereof without the express written permission of SVG, (3) remove, obliterate, or cancel from view any copyright, trademark, confidentiality or other proprietary notice, mark or legend appearing on Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org, (4) reverse engineer, decompile, translate, adapt or dissemble Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org, nor shall you attempt to create the source code from the object code for Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org without the express written permission of SVG, or (5) assign the license for the Service.
Personal Information and Interactive Features
Certain features of Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org may require you to register personal information and obtain a username and password from Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and/or password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
SVG grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to create an account for and use Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org in accordance with this Terms of Service Agreement.
Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org and any associated documentation are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of SVG.
To enable SVG to protect our customers and respond to customer needs and complaints you consent to SVG employees being able to access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or abuse. SVG shall not disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law.
All interactive communications (email, chat, discussion boards, etc.), even though intended for a private audience, are subject to public access. Although we reserve the right to remove without notice any bulletin board posting for any reason, we have no obligation to delete content that you may find objectionable or offensive.
Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other interactive communications are not necessarily those of SVG. Users alone are responsible for the contents of the messages they communicate when using our services as well as the consequences of any such messages
However, you agree not to use Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to SVG.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available content that violates laws or regulations designed to protect minors.
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, the Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org webmaster, forum leader, guide, or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person on entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- Intentionally upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware on telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org or servers or networks connected to Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- stalk or otherwise harass another, or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
SVG does not condone copyright infringement and will not tolerate such infringement by its users. Accordingly, SVG may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
We may modify or discontinue of services or your account with us, with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user, or any third party. We reserve the right to terminate your account if we learn that you have provided us with false or misleading registration information, interfered with other users or the administration of SVG’s services, or violated these Terms of Service.
You understand and agree that SVG’s services are provided AS-IS. SVG assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF SVG’S SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF SVG’S SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ON OUR SITES, SVG DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND IT MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SVG’S SERVICES, REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH SVG’S SERVICES OR THAT SVG’S SERVICES WILL MEET ANY USER’S REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
SVG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE SVG’S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO THROUGH SVG’S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF A USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF SVG HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SVG, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys fees) arising from your use of our services, your violation of the Terms of Service or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. The Terms of Service will inure to the benefit of SVG’s successors, assigns, and licensees.
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters related to the site shall be brought in either the state or federal courts of Texas. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder to the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
Any dispute under these terms and conditions shall be bought in the venue of the County of Dallas and shall be governed by Texas law.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by SVG.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast or circulate the information received through Swaminarayanvadtalgadi.org to anyone, including, but not limited to, others in the same company or organization, without the express prior written consent of SVG.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe this site is infringing your copyright, TFCCS will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement may or should be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
Service provider(s): Swaminarayan Vadtal Gadi Name of agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement: Madan Mohan Patel Email address of designated agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to email@example.com